Why Battle Borne?
A lot of the problems Veterans face are born out the internal battles directly related to there military service. Coping with those internal struggles is where Battle Borne comes in. We provide a unique network of support with local healthcare and mental health providers. We don’t just stop their, we connect Veterans with food banks and financial services, if that is their immediate need. Currently, our main fundraising project is to help a local Vietnam Veteran receive a ramp for his home to aid with mobility issues. 100% of this ticket sale* will go towards aiding our local veterans.
This ticket is good for 1 admission to The Farm In Harmony Purple Heart Corn Maze. Before you purchase this ticket, pleases STOP and know the following:
• If you are a combat Vet then admission for you is free. You do not need a ticket.
• This ticket is non-refundable, however, we will honor the value you paid and put this amount towards other products from our store, once the corn maze is no longer available.
• The Corn Maze is open beginning on Saturday, September 8th through Sunday, November 11. The maze is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. The hours on Wednesday through Sunday are 11 am to 6 pm. (5 pm after day light savings) We appreciate you leaving the corn maze by dusk. Lighting is not available.
• Pets are not allowed, but service animals most certainly are.
• No drones or alcohol permitted.
Sales tax included.
*All the money, less sales tax and transaction fees to be paid by The Farm In Harmony, will go directly to Battle Borne.